Video calling software helps connect parts of the world. One can video call their loved ones from a corner of the world. Video calling software an essential in these times of the pandemic. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best video calling software.
1. WhatsAppWhatsApp is a software developed by Facebook Inc. The features provided are simple, reliable messaging, groups to keep in touch, multi-platform support, audio & video calls, security by default, end-to-end encryption, sharing moments, voice messages, documents, customer support, integration with other Facebook products, and multilingual.
2. IMOIMO is an application developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are group video & audio chats, compatible with all networks, multimedia, free international calls, powerful, customizable, application for all devices, less data usage, customized profile, quickly find contacts, cloud-based, multilingual, integrations, and live streaming.
3. WireWire is a calling software developed by Wire Swiss GmbH. The features provided are file sharing, audio messages, ephemeral messages, conversation history search, read receipts, status updates, conversation folders, audio & video calls, screen sharing, guest access, link invites to collaboration, contact verification, end-to-end encryption, device access management, team management, cloud, on-premises, compliance, services & integrations, and customer support.
4. Zoom MeetingZoom Meeting is an application developed by Zoom Video Communications in 2011. The benefits offered are 500 participant capacity, 100+ license count, unlimited group meetings, ticket & live chat technical support, unlimited cloud recording, unlimited one-on-one meetings, toll-based telephone dial-in, up to 720p video quality, screen sharing, breakout rooms, virtual background, HD voice & video, personal meeting ID, multi-share, host controls, waiting room, assign meeting scheduler, reporting, user management, branding, managed domains, and language interpretations.
5. SkypeSkype is a software developed by Skype Communications in 2003. The features provided are audio & HD video calling, call recording & live subtitles, smart messaging, cell phones, screen sharing, private conversations, multiple device support, multilingual, meetings online with one click, share location, background effects, Skype translator, forward calls, caller ID, share button, customer support, and integrations with other Microsoft products.
6. Google DuoGoogle Duo is an application developed by Google LLC in 2016. The benefits offered are great video & audio quality, video preview, the motion of pictures during the video call, uses less data, block numbers, share button, customer support, call recording, messaging, multilingual, and integrations with other Google products.
7. Cisco Webex MeetingsCisco Webex Meetings is a software developed by Cisco. The features provided are an unlimited number of hosts, meetings & video conferencing, unlimited cloud recording, MP4 recordings, recording transcriptions, file transfer, fullscreen video, screen sharing, mobile screen sharing, breakout sessions, customer support, virtual backgrounds, messaging & collaboration, unlimited direct & group messages, interactive whiteboarding, encrypted cloud recordings, and locking of personal meetings.
8. Microsoft TeamsMicrosoft Teams is an application developed by Microsoft Corporation. The benefits offered are video conferencing, screen sharing, custom backgrounds, together mode, file sharing, apps & workflows, market availability, privacy & security, monthly webcast, teams blog, news & social, multilingual, multi-platform, integrations, and priority customer service.
9. ViberViber is a software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are sending messages, sharing stickers & GIFs, making video & voice calls, creating stickers & GIFs, group chats & calls, deleting & editing seen messages, joining communities, multilingual, multiplatform, community-driven, and setting disappearing messages.
10. FaceTimeFaceTime is an Apple exclusive software developed by Apple Inc. in 2010. The benefits offered are reaching contacts using phone or Apple ID, making both video & voice calls, group FaceTime with up to 32 people, free, multilingual, customer service, group chats, family sharing, creating favorites, integration with the phone application, and works over Wi-Fi.