The gaming mouse is indeed an essential part of a gaming setup that will keep you on advantage if the mouse carries a high tracking speed. The difference can be observed when it comes to speed, accuracy, and efficiency. Sometimes they are designed in a way that supports the user’s gaming endurance to increase the gaming hours. Here, we will figure out the top 10 best computer mouse for gaming with high tracking speed.
1. Roccat Burst CoreBrand- Roccat Roccat Burst Core is marked by its extremely lightweight design and premium build. It also comprises 35g acceleration, a solid honeycomb shell, affordable... Read more
1. Canon Pixma TS9120The Canon Pixma TS9120 in our opinion is the best way to print all the money I can buy by 2020. Excellent in photo printing, making it an excellent choice for emerging photographers. This is because of its six-color ink system. The Green Photo Feature features help to make this a bright photo printer, and you can add creative filters to your photos directly from the printer, instead of downloading the photo editing app.
2. HP LaserJet Pro M15w PrinterThis is a special printer. Not only is it small,... Read more
1. Katalon StudioBuilt on Selenium and Appium, Katalon Studio is a comprehensive continuous testing solution that addresses the acute need for automatic testing in CI / CD and DevOps. Katalon Studio supports testing of web applications, API, mobile, and desktop across Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems. It is an integrated set of features ranging from recording test steps, and testing cases to infrastructure delivery, statistical reporting, and CI / CD integration.
2. SeleniumSelenium is probably a household name when it comes to automated web testing. Selenium is an open-source framework that... Read more
1. Product Manager ($ 100,000)So in the list of high-tech jobs, you would have heard of this - to be a product manager. The product manager helps determine the parameters around the product and the design team and leads the development of that product from design to implementation. Some of the skills required for a product manager are:
- The Information of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Information on product management tools such as Pivotal Tracker, JIRA, and Asana
- Analysis skills are strong
- Special time management skills
- Product managers are responsible for delivering an application that can assist in achieving strategic... Read more
It seems that not long ago the Internet was flooded with a wave of controversy about vertical format videos. Some called it tasteless, while others insisted on the convenience of such videos. Now it is a common and very popular variant of video. Why? Let's take a look at the pros of vertical video and talk about the nuances that everyone who is planning to go vertical should know.
Advantages of vertical videosYouTube first launched this format in full-screen mode back in 2015. In the summer of 2016, this feature was applied by Instagram, and in the fall of the... Read more
It's heartbreaking to see your smartphone fall apart after dropping it for the umpteenth time. Mobile phones are not cheap, unless you have a lot of disposable income to spend on electronics, you'd love to get your money's worth by investing in a device that will last you the longest. Dress up your phone with the newest screen and phone covers to ensure it is protected from knocks, dirt, water, and shock, making it three to four times as weighty as the phone alone. Mobile phone manufacturers have been developing rugged phones that can resist a fall from a...Read more
Having a strong credit score has several advantages, including cheaper interest rates on credit cards and loans. You may also save money on insurance and security deposits for new utilities and telephone services if you have a strong credit score. Or you can do it with guaranteed credit card approval no deposit. Understanding how the credit scoring system works and following the regulations as much as possible can help you keep a decent credit score. Many Americans are already reaping the advantages of having strong credit, with the average FICO credit score in the United States reaching a...Read more
A 3D logo is a unique feature for your product and brand presentation. Eye-catching volumetric emblems and pictures can be inspiring. They are simply more interesting than flat ones. To create a memorable image, you should pay great attention to the design process. Here are some tips for you.
It’s Not That ComplicatedWhat is the main goal in the world of high technologies? Comfort. This can apply even in a business as delicate as creating a brand image. The Internet provides a great variety of instruments for you to use: design programs and photo editors. For example, with Cyberfox,... Read more
The retail world witnessed disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Remember store closure, supply chain bottlenecks, and labor shortages. However, disruption can also lead to innovation in retail whether physical or online. Retailers have fought back with innovative solutions to these disruptions ranging from sustainable supply chains to future stores. There is no doubt that retailers need to keep a close eye on the retail trends as we look to the year ahead. Here is a glimpse of the top 10 trends in retail one must look out for: