Websites can make or break a business. Website builder software helps build websites efficiently and beautifully. Website builders optimize the website to make it load faster. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best website builder software.
1. WebstartsWebstarts is a software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are mobile-ready, automatic domain setup, search engine submission, online store, hosted video, over 700 fonts, live chat, HTML access, blog, content delivery network, anchor links, style management, image editing, right-click disable, site map support, favicon support, multilingual, icon library, image library, multiple device support, and priority customer service.
2. WebnodeWebnode is an application developed by Westcom Ltd. The benefits offered are user-friendly website builder, perfect domain, private registrations, security & speed, reliable hosting, fast & smooth loading, professional email accounts, creating multiple email accounts, no advertisements, creating in 24 languages, unlimited number of pages, editing on any device, HTTPS for safe browsing, modern templates, extensive photo gallery, mobile-ready, video background, parallax scrolling effect, easy widget integration, traffic overview, referral sources, a membership registration, SEO tools, and form builder.
3. DudaDuda is a website builder developed by a company of the same name in 2009. The features provided are edit by device, drag-and-drop editor, flexible navigation, developer mode, font styles, shrinking header, copy & paste, backgrounds, page duplication, content import, a global design, color overlays, text link customization, fully responsive framework, flat UI design, favicon, rich text editing, customized 404 pages, center logo navigation, image optimization, photo editor, video backgrounds, photo gallery, client management, and background slider.
4. JimdoJimdo is a software developed by Jimdo Labs in 2009. The benefits offered are free domain, forwarding email addresses, storage, supporting response time, unlimited bandwidth, automatic SEO, statistics, multilingual, multi-platform, ad-free, legal text generator, business listings, professional design analysis, website pages, priority customer support, and privacy control.
5. Constant ContactConstant Contact is an application developed by Constant Contact Inc. The features provided are email marketing, online marketing platform, email marketing automation, triggered email series, contact segmentation, powerful list-building tools, e-commerce, social marketing, contact list management, tracking tools, email plus, events, surveys & polls, sign-up forms, and events.
6. ShopifyShopify is a software developed by a company of the same name. The benefits offered are 70+ professional fonts, mobile commerce ready, edit HTML & CSS, work with an expert, full blogging platform, web-based website builder, abandoned checkout recovery, automatic carrier shipping rates, flexible shipping rates, automatic taxes, store management, customer profiles, dropshipping, customer accounts, refunds, customer groups, order fulfillment, email templates, and product reviews.
7. BoldGridBoldGrid is an application developed by BoldGrid Labs. The features provided are open-source system, premium backups, drag-and-drop customization, pre-built layouts, viewing mobile sites, easily & quickly re-rise images & media, custom feature blocks, automatic install of plugins, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, templates, pre-built color palettes, and built-in staging.
8. GoDaddyGoDaddy is a website builder developed by GoDaddy LLC in 1999. The benefits offered are managing it all in one place, mobile design & editing, customizable themes, content creation, website hosting, rapid page-load performance, click & drag reorder, backup & restore, drop-down menus, customizable themes, promo banners, contact forms, calls to action, single image library, email marketing, search engine optimization, connections, and review widget.
9. StrikinglyStrikingly is a software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are domain names, simple store, blogs, privacy control, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, analytics, signup & contact forms, social feed, HTTPS built-in, video backgrounds, media sliders, password protection, modern designs, website hosting, and backups.
10. SimvolySimvoly is an application developed by Simvoly Applications Ltd. The benefits offered are drag & drop builder, 30+ widget elements, 200+ block templates, global styling, 900+ fonts, pop-up builder, header builder, shape dividers, animations & delays, SEO perfect, page speed, custom checkouts, sales funnels, customer profiles, bump offers, product variations, shipping rules, and funnel analytics.