N/APosted on - 04/01/2016
An error occurred generating excel file using CRM but failed to generate excel file. The problem persists and need to remove as soon as possible so need your help. Share some tips to demolish this issue permanently. Your help would be grateful.
Failed to Generate Excel
An error occurred when CRM tried to generate the Excel file. If this problem persists, contact your system administrator.
Need help Failed to Generate Excel
If you are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, try installing the update Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Update 1.1 (KB3072333). Microsoft recommends that Update 1.1 is to be installed on top of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 E-mail Router and the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 for Microsoft Office Outlook.
When both of them are running Update 1.1, those components will be able to connect to a CRM organization that is running an earlier version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. Update 1.1 is available for all languages supported by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015. Several of the problems that were fixed in Update 1.1 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 are listed below:
* Daylight Savings Time or DST changes for Egypt.
* When using the CRM for Outlook client, the Integrated Authentication in a Federated environment fails.
* It results to duplication of records when exporting more than 5,000 records.
* When user’s CultureInfo is null, the workflow condition step evaluation will trigger an exception error.
* When trying to export to Microsoft Office Excel, the message “An error occurred when CRM tried to generate the Excel file” appears.