N/APosted on - 06/30/2016
I am facing a problem on my PC running Windows XP in it. On the Welcome screen, a dialogue box appears asking me whether to activate Windows version or not. I click on both “yes” and “no” buttons but still the same dialogue box appears. I am stuck in Windows XP Activation Loop. Someone, help me?
Stuck In Windows XP Activation Loop.
The solution is not very tricky. Just follow these steps.
1) Choose “Safe Mode” and boot your PC.
2) Login as an Administrator.
3) Type “CMD” on the RUN window.
4) Enter the commands as shown in the screenshot.
5) Wait for some time as nothing will be shown on the screen.
6) Restart your PC.
7) Your problem solved.