Music is an integral part of anyone’s life. It soothes the mind and soul. Beats are important for the music to hit the right strings. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best beat maker software.
1. Apple Logic Pro XApple Logic Pro X is a software developed by Apple Inc. The features provided are the audio preference, multithreading, retina support, Apple loops, step editor, export & bounce track, hide all empty tracks, region transpose, over 600 variety of genres, metronome option, beat grouping, Audio Unit 3 support, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, 24/7 support, and time signature.
2. WaveformWaveform is a freeware developed by Tracktion Software. The benefits offered are constant save technology, plugin sandboxing, customizable layouts, quick actions, arranger track, edit groups, track editor, modifiers, plugin macros, MIDI pattern generator, a drum sampler, subtractive synthesizer, groove doctor, self-serve knowledge base, KVR forums, multilingual, and email support. The software is available in two pricing options.
3. GarageBandGarageBand is a software developed by Apple Inc. in 2004. The features provided are groove master, drummer sample, secret sampling, remote control, mater blaster, auto-arranging drummer, production on the go, musical typing, percussion, color shift, DIY Apple loops, templates, tuning up, amps & pedals, recording & editing, and multilingual.
4. Magix Music Maker
Magix Music Maker is an application developed by Magix in 1994. The benefits offered are free, multicore audio engine, VST bridge, three-step song creation, friendly UI, arranger, drag & drop, mouse modes, song parts, project notes, loop manager, audio recording, Soundpool, 64-bit version, optimized loop manager, live pads, and live sets. The software is available in three editions.
5. FL StudioFL Studio is a digital audio workstation developed by Image-Line in 1997. The features provided are audio tools, time-stretching, automation clips, audio recording, pattern clips, soft clipper, transient processor, convolver, filtering, Multi-FX, reverb, vocoder, audio clip generator, channel sampler, granulizer, wave traveler, synthesizers, balance, control surface, stereo enhancer, envelope controller, spectrum, blood overdrive, waveshaper, and phasing.
6. Ableton LiveAbleton Live is a software developed by Ableton for Windows & macOS. The benefits offered are analog, bass, collision, electric, operator, external instruments, impulse, beat tools, drum booth, orchestral strings, singularities, probability pack, audio effects, cabinet, color limiter, corpus, echo, pedal, dynamic tube, external audio effects, frequency shifter, multiband dynamics, resonators, vocoder, auto filter, beat repeat, compressor, delay, flanger, limiter, grain delay, MIDI effects, melodic steps, rhythm generator, and erosion.
7. Splice Sounds
Splice Sounds is a software developed by Splice. The features provided are simple workflow, drag-and-drop, exclusive artist packs, unlimited sample supply, premium presets, 100% royalty-free, individual samples, synchronization, backup, collaboration, frequent updates, and multilingual.
8. Gismart Beat Maker Go
Gismart Beat Maker Go is an application developed by Gismart. The benefits offered are EDM packs with regular updates, high-quality samples, 32 pads in two banks, multiple audio effects, four simultaneous effects, distortion, delay, equalizer, flanger, phaser, real-time configuration, predefined beat loops, custom loops, overdub feature, built-in metronome, music session recording, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, and sharing.
9. Reason 11Reason 11 is a software developed by Reason Studios. The features provided are music production tools, virtual studio rack, grain sample manipulator, loop player, sequencer, utilities, scales & chords, plugin support, MIDI clock output, remote mapping, live sampling, self-contained songs, real-time groove console, mixing console, instrument output, and audio transpose.
Soundtrap is an online software developed by Spotify. The benefits provided are unlimited projects, 5710+ loops, time restore, automation, remote interviews, priority mixing, interactive transcripts, high-quality downloads, publishing podcasts to Spotify, sound effects, and instruments & sounds. The software is available in four pricing options.