Where can we put report on a1990-misc?

Asked By 0 points N/A Posted on -

I am a security guard and my employer gave me a 1099-misc instead of a w-2. He did not take out any taxes during the year. Should this reported on line 7 of the w-2 as regular wages or should it be on line 12 with business income.

How is it possible?

Answered By 20 points N/A #121022

Where can we put report on a1990-misc?


Hey Dilton!

Well it sounds quite interesting about your employer about your employer that how can your employer gives you 1099-misc instead of a w-2.

Anyways if this is the condition at present, you should report it to "line 12" with business income by using the Schedule C.

Now what you need to do is to show your 1.5 self-employment tax as deducted to income in Schedule C, Form 1040, and Line 27.

I guess you should do all this and all this is a best option for you

I hope that I am succeeded to convey my message to you.




Related Questions