N/APosted on - 10/08/2020
Hello, experts. I am using Microsoft Outlook for the first time, and I’m getting the 0x800ccc0e error Outlook 365 error when I try to send an email. I have no idea about the cause and solution for the error. Please help me out. Thank you.
What Is The Cause Of The 0x800ccc0e Error Outlook 365 Error?
Hello. The 0x800ccc0e error Outlook 365 error occurs or pops up because of the SMTP server conflicts. So, we’ve listed a few solutions to fix the error follow them.
• Go to the control panel, then go to programs and features.
• In the list, find MS Outlook 365 and click on it.
• Click on change in that tab.
• Click on repair and follow the prompts.
• Restart Outlook.
Delete duplicate accounts
• Open Outlook, and click on the menu option.
• Select tools from the menu.
• Go to the Accounts tab and go to the mail tab.
• Look for a duplicate account and right-click on it and delete it.
• After deleting, restart Outlook.