N/APosted on - 09/01/2019
Today, I noticed that my volume icon disappeared windows7 on the system tray. Though yesterday it was present over there. I haven’t made any changes. It is very difficult to manage the system’s volume manually. I don’t know how I can make it appear on the screen again. Provide a solution to my problem.
Steps To Fix My Volume Icon Disappeared Windows 7 Problem
Follow these steps-
- Click on the start menu.
- Right-click on the ‘Computer.’
- Click on ‘Manage.’
- Go to ‘Services and applications.’
- Click on ‘Services.’
- Now, you have to right-click on ‘Windows Audio.’
- Click on ‘Restart.’
- After the windows is restarted, press Ctrl, Alt, and Delete keys together.
- Click on Task Manager.
- Click on ‘Processes Tab.’
- Right-click on ‘explorer.exe.’
- Click on ‘End Process.’
- Now, restart your PC.
You can also try these steps-
- Go to the control panel.
- Type ‘Volume.’
- Click on ‘Show or hide volume icon on the taskbar.’
- Turn on the ‘Turn system on and off.’
- Click on ‘OK.’