N/APosted on - 05/31/2017
Hello everyone! I recently bought a DVD and installed some videos in it that I want to play on my iPad while traveling away from home, but I am not sure how to watch a DVD on an iPad. Is there anybody who can help me with this?
Steps On How To Watch A DVD On An IPad While Not At Home?
The big screen of an iPhone makes it best suitable to watch movies personally. To get started:
- Convert the DVD in a standard format:
iPad can run only H.264, MPEG-4 and M-JPEG files. You can use the software like Handbrake to convert the desired DVD into the specified format.
- Transfer the video to iTunes:
- Plug your device into the computer.
- Now, drag the movie to the iTunes library.
- Select you iPad from the side menu, and then, click on the ‘Movies’ tab.
- Check the box of ‘Sync Movies’ option.
- Click on ‘Sync.’
The selected video will get played on your iPad.