N/APosted on - 07/03/2014
I have a Samsung Note 3 and cannot connect to the internet. Mobile data is already on and I'm getting a strong H+ signal. However, I am getting an 'SSL connection error' in google chrome whenever I open it. What is causing this error and what can I do to fix it?
‘SSL connection error’ encountered in Google Chrome
It is an internet protocol for privacy protection in websites and it makes a safe way for data transmission.
The setting of this option is medium in Google chrome as default and when there is mismatch with SSL, this error appears.
Try one of these 2 ways to solve this problem;
If you use Kaspersky Antivirus:
1. Close open internet browsers.
2. Open Kaspersky and click “Settings”.
3. Go to the “Advanced Settings.
4. Go to the “Network”.
5. Uncheck “Scan encrypted connections.
6. Click Apply then OK.
1. Right click on Google chrome Shortcut at your desktop
2. Click on the “Properties”
3. Add this code “–ignore-certificate-errors– “ in target section after “ chrome.exe “. (As Showing in image )
4. Click OK