N/APosted on - 04/04/2017
I am facing an error in my Windows Defender windows defender error code 0x80070424. I am using Windows 8.1. Whenever I am trying to run the Firewall or Defender, it shows the above error. Please, someone, tell me how to fix this issue?
Learn To Solve Windows Defender Error Code 0x80070424 Error.
You can easily remove this error, start the Modules Installer Service in Windows.
- First press the Windows key+R. Then, type “Services.msc” in the text field and press enter.
- Next, search for the Windows Modules Installer Service in the popup menu that appears.
- Check the status of the service. If disabled, change it to ‘enable.’ Set it manual as well.
- Then, start the particular service.
- Now, run your Windows Update again,
Doing this will surely solve your problem.