N/APosted on - 09/15/2012
Anyone who knows how to fix this you are very welcome! It says modules are missing, what modules are these? Can this be downloaded on the internet? Is there another way to make it work?
Failed to load required modules. Modules are missing or invalid (0X80040259)
LANDesk Antivirus missing modules, where can I find them?
I faced a similar problem once. I had the problem because I had another anti virus already installed on my computer. So i had to remove it before installing landesk. If you also have an antivirus installed on your computer make sure you remove it before installing landesk. If you do not have an antivirus installed on your computer then try the following steps:
1. Uninstall LANdesk completely from your computer.
2. Download the whole antivirus software from the internet. You cannot download individual modules on your computer. So download the whole software.
3. Now install the anti virus on your computer. Make sure you check the system compatibility with the software.
4. Restart the computer and run the program. Follow the instructions and setup the software settings according to your preferences.
5. The main screen of the antivirus should look like this: