N/APosted on - 12/11/2011
Hi, I have a MSN Windows Live Messenger 9.0 version that used couple of months recently I found that there was an error on it. If I launch the Microsoft Network (MSN) the page of signing in appears then I signed up my user name and password. However, it is only in the signed in page and I cannot see my friends list. In short, I cannot use my MSN because of the error which there is no notifications. So I decided to install the MSN 8.5 version and uninstalled the 9.0 version but I couldn't make it. I don't know what is going on, what do i do? Please share your ideas through sending emails on me. I am using Window XP Maxthon browser.
Friends list issue in MSN messenger 9.0
I have just read your problem. This is a common problem for maximum number of users as it is newly updated. You do not need to install MSN 8.5 version. This is really simple to solve this problem. Now I am just giving you a instant solution.
1. Start your MSN Windows Live Messenger 9.0 and Open your msn and login…even though you have no contacts
2. Give your username and password, and then login even though there are no contacts details.
3. After that just open Windows task manager as you are using Window XP.
4. Click for process and find MSN or similar like that.
5. Then click on it and after that select End Process.
6. Finally restart MSN Windows Live Messenger 9.0 and you can see your contact lists.
This is the proven process and I think you will get your solution. Cheers!