N/APosted on - 07/08/2016
Hey everyone, I have formatted my laptop and have lost the Network Controller Driver. Someone, please, help me in finding Acer Aspire One Network Controller Driver. I have tried many sites, but could not find the suitable driver.
Acer Aspire One Network Controller Driver After Formatting The Laptop.
First of all, always download Drivers from official site of either the Operating System or the Laptop’s Company. Now follow the steps.
1) Visit the official site of Acer.
2) On the Left Side, click on “Drivers and Manuals.”
3) Scroll down till you see an option “Select my product from a list.”
4) Choose your Product type i.e. Notebook, then, select the Series, after that, select the Product.
5) You will see a list of drivers. Select the Network Controller Driver and download it.