Though there is substantial growth in various fields of work, the way climate and weather changes influence us is not expectable at any time. People still in some areas of the earth are growing, and some have already begun new technologies for safety and protection. Therefore, let us consider the latter and take the top ten techs for the rainy seasons.
1. BUBBLE SHIELD PRO
The Bubble shield pro is one of the best waterproof techs for tablets. The Bubble shield pro is certified by IPX 7, and even it allows a tablet to work even after thirty minutes under the water. This way, we can use the tab for our work even when it is raining.
2. THE NUBRELLA
The Nubrella is the world’s first hands-free umbrella. The Nubrella is designed by Alan Kaufman’s idea when he had stuck in a rainy day in 2002. This umbrella is 1.1 kg weight. The umbrella can easily fit in our backpack. By the open front of this device, we can even have a clear front vision. It acts as a hood for extra protection from rain or even from harsh summer, and this comes in different styles and models.
3. OTTER BOX ARMERThe Otter Box is the best protection for our valuable iPhones. The interior of this device is of silicone. Silicone is a shock-proof element; its metal latches lock front back covers together to prevent the phone from rain water spills. It can protect the phone even from about 6.6 feet of water.
4. THE MULTI-UNIT SUPERBRELLA
The Superbrella contains five umbrellas together, and with four rain proof holes. The air flows through the rain proof holes. The umbrella is a fully transparent tech with one vertical stick and the rest of it with the four cardinal directions for navigating ourselves.
5. BRAVEN BRV1Braven is the perfect portable speaker system for the rainy day parties. It has a rubberized outer coating for the protection of rain water, adding on, to protect from scratches. It has 3 watts of audio sound. It can work in 1m of water for about thirty minutes.
6. THE RAIN SHIELD UMBRELLAWhile walking heavy rains, the Rain Shield Umbrella protects us from the splashes of water by vehicles. Unlike a normal umbrella its one side is attached with a pole like an angle. It works with a telescopic rod steel wire.
7. SXTREO WP61This SXtreo WP61 is a waterproof and shock resistant smartphone. It can work well while you are in a swimming pool. It is made up of military-rugged coating, with cutting edges. The mobile is even a multi-tasking device.
8. THE SENZ UMBRELLA
The SENZ umbrella is called upon to be strong enough for a 100km/h ready storm. It automatically turns inside out in strong winds. The umbrella is designed by the three students of TU named, Gerwin Hoogendoorn, Philip Hess, and Gerard Kool specifically for the harsh weathers.
9. SONY WALKMAN NWZW273Walking in the rain, listening to our favorite songs is a beautiful experience. The Sony Walkman is the suitable one for the same. The device is working by the internal mechanism with no water lets inside. The plastic ear pieces are connectable with rubber wire which can be fit to your neck.
10. THE CLOUD UMBRELLAThe name itself denotes its light weight. The cloud umbrella is an apt tech for light rain and drizzles. This cloud umbrella is made by Joonsoo Kim from the Dutch. It is covered by spheres on all the sides and looks like a floating cloud around your head. When not for using the umbrella can be folded like a simple short stick.