Webinars are seminars that are done online. Webinars are done on various topics these days. A webinar software needs to be efficient and reliable because any lag or connection error could lead to the audience losing interest. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best webinar software.
1. LivestormLivestorm is a software developed by Livestorm SAS. The features provided are recurring events, pre-recorded webinars, on-demand webinars, unlimited HD webinars, screen sharing, browser-based webinars, pre-recorded video, chatting during webinars, Q&A, polls, guest presenters, custom branding, embed forms, custom registration form, analytics report, source tracking, registrant profiles, participation report, unlimited replay, unlimited replay storage, email invitation, automatic email reminders, email customization, integrations, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, and replay analytics.
EverWebinar is an application developed by Genesis Digital LLC. The benefits offered are automated webinars, advanced simulation tools, pre-made landing pages, 24/7 technical support, live chat simulator, just-in-time webinars, flexible scheduling, clickable offers, page builder, email & SMS system, urgency & scarcity, polls & surveys, dynamic attendee display, hybrid webinars, seamless integration, multilingual, and detailed analytics.
3. ClickMeetingClickMeeting is a software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are paid webinars, automated webinars, huge virtual events, add-ons, webinar timeline, subaccounts, multiuser, custom branding, customized invites, address book, registration page, profile page, waiting room with agenda, presentation, whiteboard, screen sharing, polls & surveys, simultaneous chat translation, online meetings, webinar recording, webinar & attendee statistics, webinar storage, thank-you page, performance rating, and social media sharing.
4. DemioDemio is a webinar application developed by Demio Labs. The benefits offered are live events, room & email branding, automated events, custom form fields, priority support, dedicated account rep, unlimited sessions, advanced event setup, customizable registration options, room engagement tools, detailed insights, event localization, integrations with various popular web browsers, multilingual, multiple device compatibility, and privacy control.
5. Zoho WebinarsZoho Webinars is a software developed by Zoho Corporation Pvt Ltd. The features provided are webinar analytics, add co-organizers, customization of registration forms, embed registration forms, moderate registrants, polls, Q&A, allow to talk, make presenter, secure audio & video, screen sharing, attendee & registrant report, performance report, follow-up emails, multilingual, priority customer support, integrations with other Zoho products, multiple device compatibility, and customization.
6. WebinarJamWebinarJam is an application developed by Genesis Digital LLC. The benefits offered are unlimited webinars, always-on live room, the panic button, the control center, live chat, automated recordings, flexible scheduling, multilingual, attendee spotlight, page builder, email & SMS system, active offers, polls & surveys, handouts, drawing board, video injections, paid webinars, and multiple device support.
WebinarNinja is a software developed by a company of the same name. The features provided are live & automated webinars, uploading slides, sharing the screen, Q&A area, chat, polls, offers, inserting video, blackout dates, timed offers, custom registration, statistics, integrations, supports all devices, zero delay, private webinars, responsive & human support, paid webinars, replay recording & archiving, branded URL, export data, and time-zone conversions.
8. GoToWebinarGoToWebinar is an application developed by LogMeIn. The benefits offered are event management, flexible scheduling, webinar templates, branding, custom registration, channel page, engagement dashboard, presenter webcam, polls & surveys, recording, pre-recorded events, integrations, attendee reports, event analytics, source tracking, and multilingual.
JetWebinar is a software developed by JetWebinar Inc. The features provided are real-time webinars, automated, custom templates, multilingual, multiplatform, landing page builder, personalized emails, affiliate tracking, selling tools, privacy control, integrations with other popular products, priority customer service, import/export data, and registration forms.
10. DaCastDaCast is an application developed by a company of the same name in 2008. The benefits offered are live streaming, video-on-demand streaming, ad-free, 24/7 customer support, unlimited concurrent viewers & live channels, live recording, secure delivery, mobile device support, real-time analytics, live countdown, paywall, multi-bitrate VOD streaming, Google analytics integrations, advanced analytics, player customization, and video availability schedule.