N/APosted on - 02/25/2015
I have found that Windows XP is not supported on 3rd Gen i5 Processors. Why is it so? Almost all OS like Windows 7,8.1 ,8, Linux, Ubuntu are supported but why not Windows XP? What is the reason behind the incompatibility of Windows XP with 3rd Gen i5 Processors? What can be done for developing the support?
Why WinXP isn’t supported on 3rd Gen i5?
The “Windows XP” is supported on the third-generation i5 processors as like that other Windows who supports it. For supporting the third-generation i5 processor for the “Windows XP”, your system should have following requirements:
· Firstly, you should have “i5 processor”.
· Minimum 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM should be there in the system. (128 MB is recommended)
· Minimum 1.5 gigabytes (GB) of the space available on the hard disk of the system.
· Video adapter and monitor with minimum Super VGA (800 x 600) or other higher resolution.
· Must have good “Sound card”.
Hope this answer will help you a lot.