N/APosted on - 07/28/2016
Recently, I built a new computer and after installing all the drivers properly, my windows won’t start up but rather displays desktop Windows manager is disabled. Why does this error occur even when everything is in place? How to fix it?
Why my desktop Windows manager is disabled?
The Desktop Windows manager is disabled can be possibly a sync error, or some of the files may be corrupted during installation. To fix this error:
• Click on Start and type Services.msc, and then OK.
• In the Services dialog box, search for Desktop Windows Manager Service and open it.
• Right-click and open properties from the context menu
• In the general tab, select Startup type as Automatic
• Now, click on Start. If the Start button in not highlighted, first stop the service, and then click on Start again.