N/APosted on - 12/13/2013
My Galaxy Tablet is not booting normally, every time I switch it off, booting gets longer each time, it stays in the boot logo for so long that am getting frustrated, what could be the cause for this slowness? how can I solve this one?
Tablet not booting slower each time
There are several ways to avoid the slow boot of the tablet as mentioned below.
1) If there are many apps installed in the system, close all the apps that are running in the background of the device
2) Check for the memory space available in the tablet. Insufficient memory can effect the boot speed
3) Navigate to the task manager and clean the memory by removing all the unnecessary apps installed by the user
4) If there are some apps which take longer time to load, remove them by clicking 'Settings', select 'Application Manager'
5) In the list of apps that can be removed, click 'uninstall' button
6) If there are many widgets installed on the home screen, remove the unnecessary ones from the screen