N/APosted on - 09/08/2012
I am having ms excel 2007 on my laptop.I want to get form of weekly work report in excel.
I am having data but does not know how to add them to excel and do calculations.
Guide me on this.
How to get form of weekly work report in excel?
Though you are using ms excel 2007, why can't forget about Macro function. This is the only one example to get a weekly report in excel. When you work in excel firstly you have to run macros in excel document.
Recording a macro which uses absolute cell references
Try recording a macro to produce your name and address as follows:
1. On the Tools menu, point to Macro, and then select Record New
2. In the Macro name: box, enter Address_abs as the name of the macro.
The first character of a macro name must be a letter. Other characters can be letters, numbers, or underscore characters. Spaces are not allowed in a macro name but an underscore character works well as a word separator.
3. Leave the Shortcut key: box blank (this will be discussed later).
4. In the Store macro in: box, leave the setting at This Workbook.
5. Select the text already in the Description: box and type
Enters address starting in cell B3
6. Click OK.
7. A Stop Recording toolbar will appear. Drag it to a new position if it is in the way.
8. On the Stop Recording toolbar, make sure that the Relative
Referencebutton has not been “pressed in”. There should not be a
Shaded border around it.