N/APosted on - 08/25/2013
I am just using AWAC AST for 6 months deployments under several firmware but I received the following error message when I updated to firmware. Can I resolve this error message? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Command failed!(Read ABConfig)
 Prolog communication problem when reading production configuration.
Press Connect to restore communication.
AWAC AST shows error after updating the firmware
The error is because the firmware upgrade caused the hardware configuration to be incorrect.
To resolve this error follow the steps as below:
1) Open the terminal emulator in software
2) Type the command DISP in the command mode
3) Exit the terminal emulator
4) Go to Deployment > Erase Recorder
5) Erase all the contents in it
6) Restart the system after the modifications are completed