Applications have become a necessary part of the business model for any commercial company. Application development software provides all the requisite tools for the development of user-friendly applications. Here, let’s discuss the top 10 best application development software.
1. Swing2AppSwing2App is a platform developed by Hustay Ltd. The features provided are mobile web support, manager tool support, fully secured, design & branding, easy to edit, multiple device compatibility, store registration agency, and unlimited bulletin boards. The rating in Capterra stands at 5 out of 5.
2. SkuidSkuid is a software developed by a company of the same name in 2012. The benefits offered are experience design, solutions engineering, training, support, adaptive data models, action framework, UI composer & design system, and integration with salesforce. The rating is 5 out of 5 in Capterra.
3. Alpha AnywhereAlpha Anywhere is an application developed by Alpha Software Corporation. The features provided are data integration, security, user experience, analytics & charting, mapping & GPS, calendar, video & image gallery, offline, on-demand training, and mobile forms. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.8 out of 5.
4. CaspioCaspio is a platform developed in 2000. The benefits offered are online, cloud-based, visual application builder, reports & data publishing, online forms, cloud database, user management, application modules, deployment, integration & extensibility, and security. The rating in Capterra is 4.7 out of 5.
5. AppyPieAppyPie is a development platform developed by Abhinav Girdhar in 2015. The features provided are push notifications, the addition of navigation, integrate social media, integrate photos & videos, offline capabilities, form builder, real-time updates, application analytics, loyalty program, coupons feature, and multilingual. The rating in Capterra is 4.6 out of 5.
6. RollbarRollbar is a software developed in 2012. The benefits offered are real-time visibility, proactive tagging, root cause analytics, impenetrable security, broad platform support, seamless integrations, monitor, debug, instant alerts, and link errors. The rating stands at 4.5 out of 5.
7. LinxLinx is a platform developed in 1997 by Linx Technologies Inc. The features provided are low-code development, codeless connections, simple hosting, plugin library, modeling of convoluted logic, designed for data, visual debugging, and enterprise security. The rating in Capterra is 4.5 out of 5.
8. Zoho CreatorZoho Creator is a low-code platform developed by Zoho Corporation in 1996. The benefits offered are automation, visual builder, multiple device launch, host anywhere, control user access, integration with other applications, migrate, analytics, workflows, approvals, notifications, and dashboards. The rating in Capterra stands at 4.3 out of 5.
9. Appery.ioAppery.io is a software developed by Exadel. The features provided are cloud app builder, powerful tools, mobile backend as service, collaboration with teams, hybrid apps, visual builder, application templates, advanced storage layer, native application testing, and certificate management. The rating in Capterra is 4 out of 5.
10. ScriptcasScriptcase is a development platform developed by NetMake in 2000. The benefits offered are reports, charts, dashboards, forms, calendars, menus, security, databases, internationalization, programming, interface, and support. The rating stands at 3.6 out of 5 in Capterra.