N/APosted on - 05/20/2015
I really don't know what has gone wrong with my tablet. WiFi works fine for an hour or two on my tablet but later, it turns off itself. I have tried to fix the problem by whatsoever methods available like enabling debugging mode but in vain. Is there a way I can solve this problem? Please help…
Here are my specs:
I think this is a memory issue.
WiFi turns off itself on my Tablet
Android version 4.1.2 itself is causing problems like,
1. If you are receiving a second call while engaging with another conversation, both of them are dropped.
2. Screen widgets not receiving updates.
3. Some of the application no at all starting.
4. Wi-Fi is disconnecting after some time automatically.
5. So many app are running in background.
6. Wi-Fi is disconnecting when phone goes in sleep/lock mode.
If your phone disconnects WI-FI when it is locked or sleep mode, then do the following.
• Go to Menu Button -> Settings -> tap the word Wi-Fi -> Menu button -> Advanced -> Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep (Always).
Android 4.1.2 File having a size of 220MB.
• Because of the reduced memory size problem can occur.
Solution 3: • Update your android version.