N/APosted on - 09/28/2012
I have given up to my Windows XP PC. No matter what I do, I can’t recover my Operating systems anymore. I tried Windows recovery, I tried booting the Operating system with USB and it always come back with an error “Invalid System Disk”.
All I have right now is a win XP tools boot CD. The problem is, my Samsung NT 50 Plus has no CD-ROM, so how on earth can I boot my PC from CD?
What should I do to use winxp tools boot cd?
You can create a Windows XP bootable USB. It acts as a bootable where you can boot your Windows XP installation disk to reformat, repair or recover your file to Windows XP. I have included simple instructions so you can create your own bootable Windows XP USB.
1. Prepare a 1 gig USB Flash drive and your Windows XP ISO file.
2. Format your USB Flash Drive.
3. Download Novicorp WintoFlash. http://wintoflash.com/home/en/
4. Once finish downloading. Extract WintoFlash using WinRAR.
5. Open the folder where you extracted the WintoFlash.
6. Double-click on WintoFlash.exe.
7. On the Screen Check "Always Start in Wizard Mode", Click Next.
8. On the Basic Parameters screen, On the Windows File Path, Browse and select your Windows XP Bootable CD. After that Select the Drive for your USB, Click Next.
9. After the Parameters, Click Next until the process start and click Finish when it is complete.