N/APosted on - 12/06/2013
I have heard that Windows Phone 8 can be used to remotely handle Office documents ( worksheets in Excel, slides from PowerPoint,documents in Word and so on). Is this really possible? How can this system be achieved? Will I need to download any application for that?
Use Windows Phone to remotely handle Office docs
You can access your documents on your Windows 8 phone using Skydrive.
- Create a new Microsoft Account from here: https://signup.live.com/?uaid=e0e26f3f681e413093b9da92deb2e3d2&lic=1
- Log in to your skydrive account with the Microsoft account from here: https://skydrive.live.com
- Click on Files
- Click on Upload on the top if the screen and upload all your work files
- Now in your phone, tap on the Office Hub icon
- When you sign in with your Microsoft account again, you will see Skydrive in the Places tab
- You can access, modify and save the documents again in Skydrive to access them from anywhere else