N/APosted on - 02/28/2012
Could you please help me how to set up the SCCM (System Centre Configuration Manager) in Active Directory with Win 2003 Architecture and what are its prerequisites for Configuration of SCCM,
thanks in advance.
System Centre Configurationset up in Active Directory With Win 2003 Domain Architecture
To set up the System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) in Active Directory with Win 2003 Architecture, you may follow the following steps:
1. Utilize the fixed attributes which is the System Resource and the System OU Name.
2. Choose the System Resource on the attribute class and then choose the OU Name on the Attribute Select system.
3. The operator value that you set is equal to.
4. The Values should be accessible when clicking on the Value button.If the values are not available then the AD System Group Discovery is not set or the OU is not stated.
5. Turn the group discovery on and then add the Custom LDAP query on the OUs. Choose the Run discovery as soon as possible option to start a scan under the Polling Schedule tab. You can check on the adsysgrp.log for the result.
6. When done, you can view the SMS table System_System_OU_Name_ARR table under the SCCM database will be filled with data on the System_OU_Name0 column of the database.
7. The OUs will now be filled for the domain you indicate on the AD System Group Discovery LDAP queries.
8. choose the OU on the list.