N/APosted on - 08/11/2019
I’m receiving not enough storage is available for completing this operation 0x8007000e error on Win 2003 server. We were trying to log into it and continue receiving the error while trying so. I don’t know how to fix this error. Can you share the steps to fix this ‘not enough storage is available for completing this operation 0x8007000e’?
Solution For Not Enough Storage Is Available For Completing This Operation 0x8007000e Error
You can follow these steps to fix this ‘not enough storage is available to complete this operation 0x8007000e’ error-
- Open the ‘Command Prompt.’
- Make sure to open it as the ‘Administrator.’
- Type ‘vssadmin list shadow storage.’
- Perform the backup (there will be sufficient space to perform backup).
- You have to change the ‘logon properties.’
- Change it to ‘Local or Domain Admin.’
- You can do this by following these steps-
- Type ‘services.msc.’
- Right-click on ‘Backup Services Controller.’
- Click on ‘Properties.’
- Select the ‘Log On’ option.
- Click on ‘This Account.’
- Select ‘Local or Domain admin.’
- Click on ‘OK.’
- Now, you have to restart these services mentioned below-
- Cryptographic Services
- Volume Shadow Copy
- Backup Services Controller.