N/APosted on - 07/02/2019
I was trying to install Windows Update. But while installing the update, I got some errors. So I thought to use the built-in troubleshooter. But, there is an error with the Update troubleshooter itself. These errors are irritating. Can anyone tell me how I can solve this?
Troubleshooter Error 0x803c0103 On Windows 10
Follow the steps below:
1. Run SFC and DISM on PC.
• Open Command Prompt and run in it as administrator.
• Now type sfc / scannow in the command line and hit enter.
• Now type the command – DISM /online /Cleanup-Image / ScanHealth and hit enter.
• Then type DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and again hit enter.
• One the process ends restart your PC.
2. Reset the update services.
• To do this open Command Prompt and run it as administrator.
• Now type each of the following commands on the command line and press enter after each.
net stop wuauser
net stop bits
net stop cryptsvc
ren C:WindowsSoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old
ren C:WindowsSystem32catroot2 Catroot2.old
net start wuauserv
net start bits
net start cryptsvc
After this check for updates.
3. Reset your PC as the last option.