N/APosted on - 07/07/2019
I just reinstalled my computer and was trying to make some modifications in the security policies. Now I can’t install a simple software like screen-captor on my machine. Each time I try to, I receive a message like this “ShellExecuteEx Failed; code error 8235”. A referral was returned from the server.”
Shellexecuteex Failed Code 8235
Here are a couple of things you could attempt. Above all, make a framework reestablish point.
1. Right-click on the installer and Run it as overseer.
2. Temporarily cripple UAC and see.
3. Start the installer in Compatibility Mode and check.
4. Run the implicit Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter and check whether it makes a difference.
5. Open gpedit.msc and explore to the accompanying setting: PC Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options.
Here incapacitate User Account Control: Only hoist executables that are marketd and approved setting and see.
On the off chance that nothing works or causes, you may return to the made framework reestablish point to switch the progressions made.