N/APosted on - 03/23/2012
I want to restore my dell dimension c521 to factory settings but i don't know how to do it. I already research but i cant find the answer they always telling me to press F8 when rebooting the computer but its not working the only option is F12 for boot menu and F2 for setup and tried both of it but i cant find the " Repair computer ".
I don't have a CD of dell.
Please help me I highly appreciated.
Restore Dell Dimension C521 to factory settings
To restore your dell dimension c521 you not need to press F2 or F12. Just follow these steps.
1. Restart your PC.
2. You will see a blue bar, during the boot process. Press CTRL+F11 while this blue bar appears.
3. Now just let computer start and then you have to again restart your PC
4. Now click on Restore in the next screen. And then click on Confirm.
5. The restore process will occur which will take 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Once completed, Click on Finish button. The computer will reboot
7. Click on Yes button, when appear.
8. After that click on Next button.
9. Click Ok, once the computer restarts.
Note: After resetting your computer, all of your data will be lost, so it is recommended to make a backup of the data.