N/APosted on - 04/18/2017
I want to know about junos pulse for windows 7. I am using Windows 7 on my computer and trying to install JunosPulse.
Does anyone know how to do that?
Read About Junos Pulse For Windows 7 In Detail.
To install Junos pulse, perform these steps:
- Open your browser and then go to https://sslvpn.uc.edu/dana-na/auth/url_default/welcome.cgi. Then, log in with CLS credentials.
- After logging in, there will be a section “Client Application Sessions” with Junos Pulse listed there. Click “Start” to initiate the download as well as installation.
- Depending on your machine’s security settings, you may also receive few popup windows which will askyou to permit Java to install the Junos Pulse client.
- After installing the client, it will create a slvpn.uc.edu profile and connect.
- If you wish to disconnect the VPN client, just open the Junos Pulse client and then click on “Disconnect” button.
- For connections to the VPN in future, you will only have to open the Junos Pulse client and then click “Connect” next to the desired profile.