N/APosted on - 02/19/2014
I downloaded the Android Studio latest version in the computer it was successful without any problem. When I try to create a new Project in Android, I stuck up with an error message. Nevertheless, when I open the SDK it has the latest version. Why still I get this weird error message? Please help. Thank you.
Your Android SDK is out of date or missing templates. Please ensure you are using SDK version 22 or later.
Problem trying to create a new Project in Android
This is a very vague error with Android Studio. According to the message, you should try the latest Android Studio. Download Android Studio.
Also, try doing some play with Android Studio.
1. Delete the project’s folder called “AndroidStudioProjects”.
2. Start Android Studio.
3. Select Configure >> Project Defaults >> Project Structure.
4. Under “Platform settings”, press “SDKs”.
5. Choose “Android SDK” >> right-click and select “Delete”.
6. Right-click and select “New SDK” >> Android SDK >> choose the SDK directory >> press “OK”.
7. Select Build target >> Apply >> OK.
Now Android SDK will work fine for sure.