N/APosted on - 10/21/2014
As part of the AV Foundation for iOS, AV player has an external Airplay property. I look forward to the same with Audio-Video Player for Mac OS X that can not be reached on this property available. How can my player AV stream video from my MacBook Pro on my Apple TV via AirPlay?
OS AVPlayer AirPlay Video to Apple TV
OS AV Player Airplay Video to Apple TV:
• First of all check your internet connection and ensure it is fast.
• Check your Bluetooth.
• No downloading on your computer and quit all the program that are running on your computer.
• Change or optimize the display for airplay.
• Check apple TV and Mac have latest software.
• Connect your Mac and apple TV through router via cable.