N/APosted on - 11/02/2012
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007.When I open my outlook I get a message the outlook addons can't loaded or disable by Outlook. Please contact Add in manufacture for an update or uninstall Add-in .I don't understand how I can solve this issue If anyone know about Outlook Addons please solve my issue .
Needed help in Outlook addons
Just follow the steps below to enable or disable the add-ins in Microsoft Outlook 2007:
1. In Outlook 2007, Go to Tools and then Trust Center
2. Click on the Add-ins Section
3. Then you will see all active, non-active and disabled addins in your Microsoft Outlook 2007.
4. Click on the addins to enable or disable and then click on Go button in bottom of the page.
5. This will then open the COM add-ins page. You can then check/uncheck the add-ins you want to enable or disable.