N/APosted on - 06/06/2017
I like to use Microsoft Outlook as my email client. I have installed the newest version of Microsoft Outlook on my computer. I was thinking about the procedure to configure Outlook.com SMTP settings on my computer. Please help.
Microsoft Outlook.com SMTP Settings Configuration For Email.
The instructions below will enable you to set up and configure Exchange Server for Outlook’s SMTP server configuration.
- Open Control Panel
- In the home screen, you can see the Mail option. Go to mail.
- Select the server type as SMTP.
- A dialogue box will open. There must be a button called as ‘Email Accounts.’ Click it.
- Go to New email. Select manual configuration. Enter the fields as given below
- Server – outlook.office365.com
- Enter your desired username. After that, select all the appropriate options.
- If you are setting up a proxy, remember to enter the same URL and server.
After you have done everything, click on the Finish button.