N/APosted on - 01/08/2018
Hello everyone, I want to set one of my folders as the offline folder. Please help me to create Outlook 2010 offline folders. It is the urgent file which could be needed at any time, so it is essential to set this case as offline.
Manage Outlook 2010 Offline Folders Of Your Account
1. Visit file tab, select info and click Account settings.
2. Select Account settings and choose Microsoft Exchange.
3. Choose from More settings.
4. Navigate to the Advanced tab and click on Offline Folder file settings.
5. In the file, field enter the path of the file.
6. Click Ok if you see this message: “<path> <filename>.ost could not be found. Would
you like to create it?”
7. Hit on OK, then next and finally on Finish.