N/APosted on - 04/21/2017
I am a beginner in MS Excel. I know the basic formulas used in Excel, but to join two columns in excel, I totally am worthless.
By mistake, I have used two columns for an address while I had to use only one in one of the Excel sheets.
Is there any way to combine those columns now?
Learn To Join Two Columns In Excel Instantly.
You have to follow these steps to do that:
- First of all, click on the cell where you wish to put the combined text.
- In that cell, type =(
- Next, click the cell which contains the first text that you want to add, i.e. the address column 1 in this case.
- After that, type &” “&(along with a space enclosed within quotation marks).
- Next, Click the cell which contains the text that you wish to combine, i.e. address line 2.
- Finally, type )and press ENTER.