N/APosted on - 02/18/2014
Hi Tech folks,
I am getting a weird incomplete error message when I open Internet Explorer. I am not a technical person so finding very difficult to handle this situation. What I have to do now to stop this error? I tried to repair it but nothing works, do I need to reinstall? Please help to resolve this error.
Internet Explorer Script Error
An error has occurred in the script on this page
Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?
Internet Explorer Script error shown
If you cannot repair it, then how about this. Try and follow this steps:
1. Click on the tools tab then Internet Options, in the Advanced tab, under the "Browsing" category.
Alternate: If you cannot find the tools tab, go to Control Panel, and select Internet Options.
2. Check the checkboxes of the lines saying "Disable Script Debugging(Internet Explorer)" and "Disable Script Debugging(Other)".
3. After following this step, click OK then reboot your computer.
If successful, this should prevent script errors from bugging you all the time.
Another solution would be to delete your cookies:
1. In the control Panel, select Internet Options
2. Under the General tab select the delete under the Browsing History
3. Click the delete
4. Restart the Internet Explorer
If errors still show, you better check for updates from Microsoft and install them. The updates fixes some of the script errors.