N/APosted on - 10/08/2020
Hi there. I was trying to send emails in MS Outlook, but it fails to deliver the emails, and I’m not able to receive emails. It keeps on showing the 0x800ccc03 user already connected error. Help me to fix the error. Thank you.
How To Resolve The 0x800ccc03 Error?
Hello. The 0x800ccc03 user already connected the error will not allow the user to send or receive emails because the registry and system file corruption. Follow the below techniques to resolve the error.
• Open Microsoft Outlook and go to the account settings.
• Select e-mail and find your account and click on it.
• Go to email settings, and open more settings.
• In the outgoing server tab, uncheck all the checkboxes.
• In the next prompt, give your account password and click ok to continue.
• Next, follow the prompts and finally click on the finish.
Connect to the internet and check if you’re logged on in any other device. If logged in, then remove the device and restart your PC.