N/APosted on - 03/29/2017
I am a computer system administrator. I am currently using the Windows operating system on my PC. Can someone explain to me how to install Exchange 2010 Management Tools on Windows 7 on one of my computers? Thanks in advance.
How To Install Exchange 2010 Management Tools On Windows 7easily.
You need to make sure first that all the prerequisite component to install Exchange 2010 management tools have been already installed on your computer. After that, you can try the steps given below.
- Download the Exchange 2010 installation files from Microsoft’s official website.
- Unzip the folder. Search for the setup file.
- Run this setup.exe file. An installation wizard is opened.
- Click next.
- Install the prerequisites you need for Exchange.
- Then you can proceed withthe installation.
- Accept the user license agreement.
- Select appropriate options and keep clicking next.
- Wait for the setup to finish the installation.