N/APosted on - 10/20/2017
I want to insert tick symbol in excel for the check of the stock which are left in my inventory. Please provide me the steps for the insertion of the symbol.
Thanks in advance for the help.
How To Insert Tick Symbol In Excel Sheet?
To place tick symbol follow the steps given below.
- Open excel sheets and populate with your data.
- Place in the cursor where you want to put the symbol.
- Select the insert tab at the top of the home bar.
- At the right side of the bar click the symbol icon
- In the fonts box select wingdings and selects the symbol you want to have.
- For tick you can also use 0252 character code.