N/APosted on - 06/08/2020
Hey guys, I’m facing an issue while communicating with the other devices through my Windows PC. Whenever I try to communicate, it shows an error message as “The RPC server is unavailable.” Help me to fix it.
How to fix the RPC server is the unavailable error?
Hey, The RPC server error means that your device is having a problem communicating with the other machines through the network you use.
If you get this error, you can fix it by following one of the methods that are below:
- Check whether RPC services are running appropriately because improper functioning of RPC service may also be the reason.
- Press Windows + R key, then type services.MSC and press enter.
- In the services window, check the setup type of the DCOM server process launcher, Remote Procedure Call(RPC), and RPC Endpoint Mapper is automatic.
- Check the firewall on your computer because firewalls can block the traffic requested by RPC and cause problems. Check whether the firewall is blocking the network connections for RPC. Below are the steps for the Windows firewall configuration.
- Press Windows + R key, then type control and press Enter.
- In Windows Firewall, click on Allow a through windows firewall.
- Make sure remote assistance communication is enabled.