N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
Hey guys! I have a laptop by Hewlett-Packard and I bought it specifically to view TV series and movies. But the adverse thing is that it strains my eyes. So, I want to know how to connect HP Pavilion laptop to TV?
How To Connect HP Pavilion Laptop To TV Using HDMI Cable?
You can connect your HP laptop in two ways:
- Digital Connection
- On the left side of your device, you will find a HDMI port. Connect one end of the cable to it.
- The other end should be connected to the Video input port of the TV.
- Press the Source/Input button on TV remote to change the video source such that it displays the laptop screen.
- Alter the resolution under Appearance and Visualisation in Control panel for sharp display.
- Analog Connection
- Insert the VGA Composite cable in the Output port of your HP laptop.
- The opposite end should be connected to Video Input port of the TV.
- Connect the 3.5mm RCA Audio jack to the headphone port of your laptop and audio input port of the Television.
- Change the video source of the TV by pressing Video/Source button on the remote control.
- You can modify the resolution under the Display Settings in the Control Panel.