N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
Hi everyone! I have a wireless network router and a laptop with Windows 7 OS. I recently tried to upgrade the Service Pack but the error shows that IPv4 and IPv6 not connected. What to do to fix this and how to connect IPv4 and IPv6 to obtain the net access?
How To Connect IPv4 And IPv6 To Get Internet Access?
You can perform the following troubleshooting methods to get the work done:
- Run the Network troubleshooter to know about the exact issue. You can refer the link below for this:
- Apply the following process:
- Open the Network Connections, and then right-click on the LAN (Local Area Network connection), and then Properties.
- Select IPv6 and IPv4, and click on OK.
- Click on Start and type NCPA.CPL in the Search Bar, press Enter.
- Go to Properties by doing a right-click on the Network Connection. Enter Password if asked.
- Go to the Properties of IPv6.
- Now, check the ‘Obtain IP Address’ and ‘Obtain DNS Server Address’ automatically checkbox.
- Repeat the above two steps for IPv4.
- Click on OK and reboot the computer.
- Reset the TCP/IP protocol. For more details, navigate to:
- Try the troubleshooting steps from the link below: