N/APosted on - 06/02/2017
Hello team, I am new to the Cisco technology and even don’t know the simple basics about it. I want to start it from the very beginning. As I have already read about its terminology and uses, I want to resume from, how to configure VoIP on Cisco router?
How To Configure VoIP On Cisco Router For Transmission Of Voice Over An IP Network?
To enable the voice interface configuration mode, follow these steps:
- Connect a console to the Cisco IAD and turn it on.
- You will now see the EXEC prompt. Type Enable in front of ‘Router>’ and enter the password.
- Give the ‘configure terminal command’. You have now entered into global configuration mode.
- Next, configure the network module/WAN Interface Card.
- Press Ctrl+Z to return to the enable prompt.
- Enter the ‘show running-config’ command to see the current operating configuration.
You can get the full details along with the codes, connection types and example problems for it on the below mentioned link. Please do refer to this PDF to get the in-depth details to avoid any error during configuration process.
The link is: