N/APosted on - 04/01/2013
Hi to all.
I am using Dual core PC with windows 7 Platform and it has been working fine for one month. But there is a problem with processing speed. As windows stars, the antivirus warns some malicious spyware in “C:Program FilesNet Screen Watcherwntsrv.exe”. I have tried to remove it but failed. Even updating antivirus does not solve problem. Is Net screen watcher is virus? Any other screen watcher blocker is available to avoid this warning?
How to save my PC with screen watcher blocker?
Net screen watcher is not an effective virus, but sometimes it will make your PC slow and leaked your data.
Net screen watches is a spyware program, monitors user activity on the compromised computer, can capture screenshots of the compromised computer, also modifies Windows registry, run each time Windows is started.
1. Temporarily Turn off System Restore.
2. Update the virus definitions.
3. Reboot computer in SafeMode (During BootUp process Press F8)
4. To clean or delete all infected files run full system scan.
5. Delete/Modify any values added to the registry.
Click Start > Run
Type regedit at the box
Get more info: https://sites.google.com/site/goppieinc/pc-screen-watcher
Thanks for asking.