N/APosted on - 07/18/2017
I have an HP Windows 7 enabled laptop. The system architecture is 64-bit. I am using the Autodesk/AutoCAD application on my computer, and then I get the Error 1606 could not access location of the network.
Getting Error 1606 Could Not Access Network Location
Keep in mind that before performing this method, you have to make some changes in the registry. The changes made in registry must be handled with extreme caution.
1. Open the registry editor from Start Menu.
2. Find the ‘User Shell Folder’ key from the Microsoft Explorer set of keys in the registry editor.
3. Check all the values under the keys tab.
4. If all the keys are correct close the editor. Else you can modify the keys with the modify button.5. Save the changes
1. If you are still facing the problem, you can specifically modify the Autodesk keys from the registry editor.
2. The keys can be available under the software directory of the local machine.