N/APosted on - 09/12/2018
Earlier I encountered fix “0xc0000225” error that means Windows can’t find the System Files for booting. One of the causes of this error is the BCD is missing or corrupt.
How to fix the error code 0xc0000225 problem?
Fix “0xc0000225: An Unexpected Error Has Occurred” Boot Error For Windows
There are several methods to fix this error, but the most prominent way I feel is:
One of the handiest things is to run the automatic repair whenever problems like booting up occurs.
1. Firstly, power off the computer and insert your installation media, and then restart your computer.
2. Then, if you are using USB flash drive, press key to boot from it. Either if you’re using a CD or DVD disk, then accordingly the prompt will occur to press any key to boot from either of them.
3. Choose the language preferences and proceed to repair your computer.
4. Further click Troubleshoot and then Advanced Options. In the Advanced Options, click on Command Prompt.
5. Lastly, you need to enter these commands in the command prompt window and then click on Finish.
6. Restart your computer.