N/APosted on - 03/29/2017
I am a computer professional. I am currently using the Windows operating system on my PC. I am also a system administrator for computers. Can someone tell me how to add domain user in local administrator group using Windows commands?
Explain, How To Add Domain User In Local Administrator Group In Windows.
You can add domain user in local administrator group using the methods given below.
- Create a new Group Policy Object (GPO)
- Open this Group Policy Object
- Navigate to the following path. Computer Configuration/Policies/Windows Settings/Security Settings/Restricted Groups.
- From the options, right-click and select ‘add group’ from the pop-up menu.
- You can also add users to this local administrator group.
- Find the tab called ‘Members of this group.’
- Click on the Add button and decide the users you want to add.